Today I got up early and did aerobics this morning. I don't think I've done aerobics for over ten years! It was lovely to move around and I was surprised at how much I remember, and how much it's the same. I met a really nice lady called Ann, so it was nice to chat a little.
Yesterday we had a quiet morning. The kids have become enthralled with Pippi Longstocking (thank you Elisa!) so they watched that while I talked to my parents. We visited the Hydrostone area to have a treat at one of the best bakeries in Canada, Juliens. I had a scumptious treat of strawberry mousse, chocolate and a light sponge cake. Their coffee was good too.
"What is the hydrostone?" You say. Look here.
After the bakery we went to the Natural History Museum. They have some nice diorama's and some cute displays. The kids got to touch a garter snake - we were quite proud of them! There was one disturbing moment when we overheard a guide saying something to the effect of "dinosaurs: they're reptiles, just like us!" We must have misunderstood. Today we have a plan: Discovery Center, Art store and Fabric Store (and that's just the morning!)
No comments:
Post a Comment