Hello all. We are missing you all so much - it is good to have distractions. Today we took it very gently and although I had great plans to go here, there and everywhere, instead the kids played for ages and we finally started out at lunch time. I think the kids are finding it nice to be in one place and claim some ownership of the space.
Here are some pictures of where we are and what it looks like. The house (we enter from the side and down into the basement), the street, our hosts Jon andJudi) and snow angels (pre snow suits and boots).
I have now purchased snow boots for me and C & J and snow suits for them, too. They are much warmer. It's supposed to snow all day tomorrow and they plan to play Frosty and make a snowman. I'm aiming for Dim Sum and some sewing supplies. Well, gotta go. The kids are really playing up. Its gone 10 and they won't settle down - and I need to sleep!!
No comments:
Post a Comment