Today's weather, everyone assured me, was unusual for Halifax. When we woke up and I was about to go and walk the radio announcer said it was 17 degrees C below, and with wind chill about 45 below. I don't know what that is - being a farenheit baby- but I got back in bed! Neil did not go into work this morning so we got to explore together. We went to Pete's Frootique- wow! Pete is an interesting character himself- to learn more about him - look here. We got to sample some fancy, new fruits and find some English treats- chocolate buttons and curly wurlys. Yum.
Here are some pictures of the kids in their new snow suits, at the Discovery Center and putting their heads in the snow- what can I say, they're South Carolinians!
Ahhhhh. White crane stands on one leg!
Power .... inside
The head in the snow trick ... crazy man!
Local people, not surprizingly, thought they were nuts.
Tomorrow, either the Natural History or Maritime Museum... love you all, Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment