I think I've aclimatized. The sun shone today and I thought ah, how lovely and warm! The I checked the thermometer in the car - 19 degrees farenheit! Really, I've walked around all day with no coat on.
Today we discovered the Dalplex a sports/fitness center on Dalhousie campus. The immediate draw was the Fun Zone - three stories of climbing and sliding for the kids. I really can't fit (unlike kid city) so I got to watch. The complex also has a pool and lessons, a skating rink and lessons, and exercise classes. I'm off to do something tortuous at 7am tomorrow.
Not much else to say really. Yesterday I went for a very long morning walk - over an hour. Downtown, up by the Citadel and along the waterfront and back home. Today I couldn't face it.
Two nights in a row the kids have been asleep by 8pm- pure heaven. Things were absolutely awful for a while as they fought furiously until gone 10pm.
I'm going to go back to my cat puzzle now. Love, Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment