Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's already Sunday again


It's been a relatively quiet week. The colds are slowly moving out, although Chloe is still spending a large portion of the night coughing. We have pretty much laid low and not done a whole lot.

Yesterday I collected my lovely jacket from Yeshe. It fits beautifully, here are some examples of her work ... my jacket is much like these but black fabric with a blue and purply collar.


Here's a picture so you can see the detail and some of the vibrant but subtle colors she uses.

Here's the jacket I originally fell in love with-












James seems to have discovered toilet humor- a bit premature I think. He keeps telling "you need to pee-pee" and then he says "you need to poop" and giggles hysterically.
It's been going on for the past couple of days, hopefully it will not last.

I finished my mittens! I am quite proud of them.

This week is going to be filled with activities. We're going skating tomorrow morning, then to a drop in (they have a gym). On Tuesday is the Sunbeams. On Wednesday we're heading out to see Jamie, Wendy and Stephen in Sherbrooke, QE. A fourteen hour drive - we should be there, hopefully, by Thursday.

No comments: