Today I got a little tidying done- although you's never know it. Last night Bella slipped her collar on our walk and took off. Much of the today day was spent spreading the word to my lovely neighbors and friends. It was a day full of magical kindness. As I stopped to ask some people I know who were walking if they had seen her, the man in front stopped his van and asked me who I was looking for. This man lives by the railroad tracks where we used to live. We always wave to each other but I'm not sure that we had spoken before today. He said he'd keep an eye out for her. The Mountain View Vets were amazing as usual, putting out the word to all their clients, and driving around to look for her. So many wonderful people in town took time out of their busy days to help me find Bella - again! I know they must be getting tired of it - I am. I had a program, fed the kids, went to the library and got ice cream. The man in the van was outside when I got home and told me Bella was inside!!! What joy!
I took both her and Monty to get microchipped and my friend Elisa will buy a harness tomorrow. I am truly blessed to be in Pendleton.
No comments:
Post a Comment