Thursday, February 11, 2010

3am blues

I was sleeping beautifully - no mean feat because I went to bed coughing wretchedly - and then a tug on my hand. The boy has wet his bed, again. Nightly interruptions from kids, cats, dogs, snoring hubby, etc. etc. mean that I very,very rarely sleep through the night. Unfortunately, once I'm awake I start ruminating, then obsessing, then spinning - mostly over the school's garden, or my programs at the Garden So a simple wake up can turn into a 2 hour marathon of thinking, Farmville, blog reading, and Facebook. I've farmed all I can tonight, chatted with my brother in England, checked in with the new, and not improved facebook, and am praying the the 2 types of cough medicine I took tonight will hold until morning.
Going to try and sleep but I've lost my earplugs and there is snoring.

No comments: