Thursday, May 20, 2010
Goodbye Ginger
For months I have been worrying about our little boy kittie Ginger. He seemed to think he was indestructible, sauntering back and forth across the relatively busy roads around our house. In addition to his safety, I was concerned that he might cause an accident and someone would get hurt, or worse. Today all that came to an end when a friend called to tell me she thought he was on the side of the road. I jumped in the car and rushed to look, and indeed it was him. I think it had probably only happened earlier in the day and I think it was quick. I picked him up and cradled him on my lap and took him to our wonderful vet who looked after him. He was such a wonderful snugglepuss - I will miss him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment