Today was fabulous. Chloe and I dropped of James at school (he is loving it). Then Chloe and I spent the morning together- the first time in absolutely ages. She went to Jazzercise with me, we went to the grocery store and then to the new Chick-fil-a, then to the bookstore for an hour. It was lovely - Chloe looked at books for a while but mostly she wanted to hug Kathi,visit with Bianca and hang out behind the counter. We finished off the day with swimming in the pool with Christian and Morgan. I tried out Neil's goggles and it made all the difference. It was magical to be able to see underwater and for some strange reason it made it much easier for me to hold my breath.
The cats are growing and Ginger is sitting on my chest while I write. He likes to sit on the keyboard which makes typing a little difficult. They go for their second check up tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment