It's Sunday morning- we put the kids to bed last night with the admonition that they could sleep as long as they liked because tomorrow was Sunday. It's 6.45 and we're all up. Neil started it. He's been teaching an origami class at the Arts Center every afternoon (and the Bridge class in the morning- he's a glutton for punishment, and very tired). He wanted to check a model for a dolphin and make a list of resources of a meeting with the students and their parents this afternoon. Did I mention it was Sunday - day of rest and all that!
This week has been wonderful for swimming Chloe's crawl stroke is beautiful. Yesterday she took the plunge and dived into the pool (headfirst as opposed to feet or bottom first). It was beautiful to behold ... James, inspired by his talented sister decided he would try. He's getting there too!!! He has made huge strides with his swimming from being an ungainly beetle (all body and crooked legs) to an otter under the water. Neil bought himself goggles a few days ago - he let me try them. It was a revelation!! Somehow it helps me breath under the water and I practiced all yesterday afternoon until I think I finally experience the kind of underwater breathing the kids do.
Hopefully pictures to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment