Living, loving, learning and growing in a small southern town.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Hump day ...
It's been quite a week and today I head off to the Botanical Garden for Garden Sprouts. Today Chloe will come with me - I hope it works. We're doing seeds ... I must remember to take the camera. I much prefer blogging with pictures.
Sue! Sorry I can't get on to FB at work and I couldn't find your direct email address- if you get this- yes please to the tomatoes! If you see any basil that would be great as well ( want to try rooting some fresh basil)! I just found some cucumbers at work so I'm good there. How about saturday for supper? 4:30-5 ish? Are there any meats you guys don't eat/are offended by? If you wouldn't mind replying to my yahoo- nicolehinesstarkey@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Sue! Sorry I can't get on to FB at work and I couldn't find your direct email address- if you get this- yes please to the tomatoes! If you see any basil that would be great as well ( want to try rooting some fresh basil)! I just found some cucumbers at work so I'm good there. How about saturday for supper? 4:30-5 ish? Are there any meats you guys don't eat/are offended by? If you wouldn't mind replying to my yahoo- nicolehinesstarkey@yahoo.com
Post a Comment