Friday, March 23, 2007

Warmth, sunshine and birdsong!

I'm sitting on the bed in the guest house, the window is open and cool breeze is flowing in. We arrived back in Pendleton yesterday (Thursday) at lunch time. There are blossoms, budding leaves and flowers everywhere. The temperature is in the high 70s today and will be in the mid-80s on the weekend. The children took very little time to decide to play with the hose, and as a result spent the afternoon running around in the buff with Molly and Aidan. Our house-sitters are away for the weekend so we even got to visit the cats and dogs, and the house and garden a little. The tea-olive hedge in front is in full flower and smells wonderful. Tonight when we walked the dogs we visited with old friends on the Square who all made us feel very welcomed back. I will start taking pictures again ... I think I might keep the blog, even though we're back home- I kinda like it.

1 comment:

Black and White said...

So will come by before Thursday? Or are you enjoying being back to much to come see us before Sr. Projects? See you soon
Elizabeth