I'm not sure why I feel the need to take up the keyboard again but here I go. It's a beautiful spring day today- the birds are singing their hearts out. When I walked Monty the lawns were covered with Robins in groups of ten or so. I remember from the Botanical Garden that Robins migrate and that the return of the Robins is a sign of spring. It's funny I didn't notice they were gone until I saw them back! The first daffodils are out and there is a warmth in the air- under the crispness. I was looking back through photographs last night from January and the day (the only day!) we had a significant snowfall. Here are Chloe and James trying to eat snow - they've progressed from dunking their heads in it.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Spring is coming!
I'm not sure why I feel the need to take up the keyboard again but here I go. It's a beautiful spring day today- the birds are singing their hearts out. When I walked Monty the lawns were covered with Robins in groups of ten or so. I remember from the Botanical Garden that Robins migrate and that the return of the Robins is a sign of spring. It's funny I didn't notice they were gone until I saw them back! The first daffodils are out and there is a warmth in the air- under the crispness. I was looking back through photographs last night from January and the day (the only day!) we had a significant snowfall. Here are Chloe and James trying to eat snow - they've progressed from dunking their heads in it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment