Saturday, March 26, 2011

Zoe Lewis Rocks

Yesterday we drove to Gainsville to see Zoe Lewis, who happened to be playing in a town where some friends from Pendleton had moved. We got to visit with them, see Zoe at a small intimate setting, and have her dedicate Squidding to Chloe and James. Unfortunately by that time James was totally conked out and even though I poked and prodded him, he would not wake up. More unfortunately, at 4 am he woke up and threw up, and up, and up. By the morning he was quite convinced he was well enough to go to our host's skating and mini-golf birthday party, we said no. Chloe and I went and had a good time. Neil and James stayed home and watched Avatar and the Oxford -Cambridge boat race. Even more unfortunately Cambridge lost ... but Neil didn't seem too disheartened...
I think he was more thrilled that he got to see it.

No comments: