Halloween is almost over. Boo and I went trick or treating with a bunch of neighbors - 11 kids all told. Skiboo stayed home with N and watched Ice Age part three and when I got home was sacked out on his back snoring gently. Aside from James being ill, this was the best Halloween. Going door to door in a local neighborhood turned out to be wonderful. As dust fell the children raced along the streets in great costumes. Boo was a doggie and I was a parrot- there was also a prirate, witch, ninja, fairy, backwards girl, two vampires and spiderman. By dark we had retuned to base camp and feasting began - 2 chilis- both excellent, lasgne to die for and a vegetarian shepherd's pie, also delicious. The chocolate cake at the end was indiscribably fabulous - a light, chocolatey cake with chucks of chocolate nestled throughout.
Now I'm plum tuckered out and ready for bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment