This weekend was supposed to be a get-away for Chloe and I. We were going to Camp Wabak with the girls scouts - essentially a bunch of our really good friends. However, the dreaded lice returned and after a frantic morning of trying to decide what to do and how to proceed we settled on going and buying a tent and camping in the back garden. I had a blast (except for the J's contribution of copious amounts of pee on everything) we were visited preiodically by curious dogs and cats and about 2 in the morning we had a lovely rain storm. Chloe woke up, but James slept on blissfully unaware. She remarked how nice the rain sounded and then curled up and went back to sleep. We woke up to more rain and are now making pancakes to have a picnic on the covered porch up front. I'm excited!!
Go and see How to Train Your Dragon, it was wonderful!!!!!
1 comment:
Goodness, you'll need to provide more details! It sounds like an adventure.
LW
Post a Comment